× Members

Face to Face assessment

More
6 years 2 months ago #209955 by Tom
Face to Face assessment was created by Tom
I am in the process of sending my wife`s How your Disability affects you forms off. I note that there are 2 assessment centres run by IAS near to me. One is situated in a busy Town Centre with problems in being able to park close enough, to limit the walking my wife would need to do. It also has a number of steps at the front and also a disabled ramp. Any walking to this centre would entail well in excess of 150 meters, which is way too much for my wife to be able to do. The other is only 2 miles away and offers disabled parking at the front of the premises and also access to the rear of the premises for parking and also easy on street parking. It has easy access on street level to the building. Would it be appropriate for me to add a polite note in the Q15 Additional Information section respectfully requesting our choice of venue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210004 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to Face assessment
Tom

You have nothing to lose by asking.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.