× Members

success rate for PIP appeal

More
6 years 2 months ago #209971 by Pam
success rate for PIP appeal was created by Pam
I have checked this site and I cannot find anything on what the success rate is for PIP being awarded at the appeal tribunal. Please can anybody help? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210016 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic success rate for PIP appeal

Pam wrote: I have checked this site and I cannot find anything on what the success rate is for PIP being awarded at the appeal tribunal. Please can anybody help? Thank you.

From the News section

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3730-69-o...-pip-and-esa-appeals

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #210024 by Pam
Replied by Pam on topic success rate for PIP appeal
Thank you, Gordon. What I am still not sure about is whether these figures relate to all people who have applied for PIP or do they represent the success rates for those who have appealed and gone through the tribunal hearings. Thanks again for your support.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210026 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic success rate for PIP appeal

Pam wrote: Thank you, Gordon. What I am still not sure about is whether these figures relate to all people who have applied for PIP or do they represent the success rates for those who have appealed and gone through the tribunal hearings. Thanks again for your support.

You asked for information about PIP Tribunals and this article covers this, if you want the latest statistics for all PIP claims then there is another article in the News section that covers this, follow the link on the left of the page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.