× Members

Cancelled Capita Assessment

More
6 years 2 months ago #210216 by BPWagstaff
Cancelled Capita Assessment was created by BPWagstaff
Hello all,
Was due to have home assessment by Capita this week.
They have cancelled "oh surprise"
This has caused overwhelming distress to the person I care for.

I was also told when I queried about reasons a paper based assessment was not applicable in this case, that it could be but it would delay getting a decision by months, also this type of assessment would then require further evidence, how a telephone advisor could qualify this is beyond me.
I was able to ask this question due to access via this site to - the
PIP Assessment Guide - Part One - The Assessment Process

Specifically - Cases that should not require a face to face consultation. Section 1.5.4

I also am notifying the DWP in writing about the cancelled assessment.
Can I ask whether as per the advice on thread-( new advice on when your assessment is cancelled.)
Should I put FAO the decision maker, on the letter or envelope?

Regards to all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210232 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Cancelled Capita Assessment

baza756 wrote: Should I put FAO the decision maker, on the letter or envelope?

Regards to all

You can although in this case it's not entirely necessary but I can't offer an alternative :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.