× Members

DLA to pip form

More
6 years 5 months ago #210287 by lild
DLA to pip form was created by lild
Is there an online form we can fill in and print off for DLA to pip?

The pip form they sent is pip 1003
Is the pip 2 the same one?

Can u send me the link please, its easier to fill it in online.
Could we just attach our answers on paper to each page
Thanks lild

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #210307 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to pip form

lild wrote: Is there an online form we can fill in and print off for DLA to pip?

I'm afraid not, each PIP2 that the DWP send out is uniquely barcoded for the claimant.

However, it is perfectly OK for you to type your answers and attach them as extra pages to the PIP2, just make sure that each page has your full name and NIN at the top and that they are numbered, we recommend "page X of Y" so that it is easy to see if pages are missing. Make sure you clearly mark on the form where your answers are and on the relevant page that you are answering question X.

Attach the pages to the back of the PIP2 using a staple or make a hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag, string or ribbon to the form. The pages need to be easily detached so that they can be scanned by the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 5 months ago #210327 by lild
Replied by lild on topic DLA to pip form
Ok thanks Gordon

He's completed esa form, which is similar questions so we hoped we could have cut and paste, and added extra information

Ahh well looks like we will just have to write it all out, they don't make it easy do they
Thanks anyway Gordon

More
6 years 5 months ago #210341 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to pip form
lild

Be cautious of using your ESA information, even where there are overlaps between the two benefits the criteria is different.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 5 months ago #210354 by lild
Replied by lild on topic DLA to pip form
Thanks yes I used your guides for my DLA change, so I know they're different criteria

Hubbys had dla high mobility for yrs, no care as we didn't put in for it, it was a separate form yrs ago. I would think he definitely has care /daily living problems now as well.

Will do our best with the forms, he has mobility car so the mobility part is important.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.