× Members

how much information for PIP review?

More
6 years 5 months ago #210336 by Tylluan Penry
how much information for PIP review? was created by Tylluan Penry
My award for PIP is due to expire next year but I have been sent a review pack this week. I sent a lot of extra evidence with my original claim (was awarded highest mobility and highest care rates) but I am wondering how much I need to send now. Do I send it all again (plus some of the new supporting evidence) please?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #210349 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how much information for PIP review?

Magwitch wrote: My award for PIP is due to expire next year but I have been sent a review pack this week. I sent a lot of extra evidence with my original claim (was awarded highest mobility and highest care rates) but I am wondering how much I need to send now. Do I send it all again (plus some of the new supporting evidence) please?
Thanks in advance.

The review is supposed to make use of your PIP2 from the previous assessment and any evidence that was attached, as well as the information that you supply as part of this review.

So in principle you should not need to re-submit evidence but it does depend on how effective the information was at your previous assessment. If you do decide to include it then don't just attach it to the back of the form, explain it's relevance in your answers on the form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tylluan Penry

More
6 years 5 months ago #210350 by Tylluan Penry
Replied by Tylluan Penry on topic how much information for PIP review?
Thank you as always, Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.