× Members

WRAG to support group

More
6 years 5 months ago #210373 by Janicedv2
WRAG to support group was created by Janicedv2
Hi guys

Had my wca back in Sept, was put in WRAG. Asked for MR, had to wait for medical evidence and missed deadline so had a response to say I was staying in WRAG group. I have since had another operation and 8 weeks in cast. Using wheelchair or crutches but basically can't walk or push myself. Have doctors evidence now to say I met an automatic descriptor for support group, dating back to June, when I first started claiming ESA. I haven't contacted DWP but have collected all evidence and want to seek a revision - what do I need to do? Have I got a hope in hell to get this backdated to June? Do I need to tear apart the MR letter point by point to evidence why it isn't right at this stage or will the doctors letter, medical records (which I've highlighted) and consultants letter be enough? Any help would be great, thank you x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #210384 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG to support group
J

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Your post suggests that there have been changes to your conditions since the Decision was made, this being the case you cannot include these changes in any appeal that you might make, they can only look at your conditions as they were when the Decision was made.

You can however report a Change of Circumstances but be aware that this will result in a new ESA50 and almost certainly a new assessment.

So you need to decide which option serves you better. You remain subject to any Work Focussed Interview and Work Related Activities until a new Decision is made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.