× Members

Latest PIP form

More
6 years 2 months ago #210379 by Tramelia
Latest PIP form was created by Tramelia
Please, can anyone help. I am trying to find out what the latest version of the PIP form is for those transferring from DLA to PIP. The one i have (sample) is dated October 2016, Is there a later version? If so, please, could someone direct me to where I can get a sample copy of it. I thank you all in advance. Best wishes to all. Tramelia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210392 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Latest PIP form

Tramelia wrote: Please, can anyone help. I am trying to find out what the latest version of the PIP form is for those transferring from DLA to PIP. The one i have (sample) is dated October 2016, Is there a later version? If so, please, could someone direct me to where I can get a sample copy of it. I thank you all in advance. Best wishes to all. Tramelia

I'm afraid this is the only version available online, the current form sent to claimants has some cosmetic changes and I believe that a couple of the questions have been re-worded slightly but the current PIP Claim guides reflects all of the changes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tramelia

More
6 years 2 months ago #210410 by Tramelia
Replied by Tramelia on topic Latest PIP form
Dear Gordon, many thanks for your speedy reply and advice, I appreciate your help. Kind regards Tramelia

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.