× Members

PIP.1043 Form Award Review form

More
6 years 5 months ago #210416 by Peter
PIP.1043 Form Award Review form was created by Peter
Good Evening all,

May i ask if anyone has had this so called wonderful form yet?

It is truly confusing the life out of me, or to be blunt creating havoc with my MH issues.

Nothing has changed with day to day things apart from the mobility side as this has got harder and i have an assistance dog (had since 2015 - but they took no notice last time)..

But to make matters worse i am undergoing tests as im making way too much blood now, and the general outcome so far is not looking too good.

Do i mention it or not? I have mentioned my Mental Health status before, as its Dyspathia (Depression linked to a chronic illness) but i am unsure whether to mention it again as they disregarded it first time round?

Any help would be gratefully recieved as form must be posted quite sson.

Many Thanks

Peter
Ps:- I am a Dr of Nutrition and Science but retired.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #210427 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP.1043 Form Award Review form
m1dpq

This form has been in use for some time.

The PIP Claim guide covers completing the AR1 Review form, although the form is different the criteria against which you are be assessed remains the same.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Yes, I would mention the tests, they may still ignore it but if you do not mention them in the first place then you cannot score for them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.