× Members

Can't Access FAQ Info

• rayisfun@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #210455 by rayisfun@hotmail.com
Can't Access FAQ Info was created by rayisfun@hotmail.com
I've logged in but when I try to view "Contacting your MP" in the FAQ section the page opens with a message saying that I need a subscription to view the info. As a member, I already have a subscription. Is this a forum error or something to do with my browser? I have no problem accessing the members guides.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210501 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Can't Access FAQ Info

Spectralis wrote: I've logged in but when I try to view "Contacting your MP" in the FAQ section the page opens with a message saying that I need a subscription to view the info. As a member, I already have a subscription. Is this a forum error or something to do with my browser? I have no problem accessing the members guides.

There does appear to be a problem, I have contacted the office about it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• rayisfun@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #211391 by rayisfun@hotmail.com
Replied by rayisfun@hotmail.com on topic Can't Access FAQ Info
Hi Gordon, the FAQ is still not working. I'm logged in but when I try to open a FAQ I'm directed to the subscription page. Not sure if this problem is affecting others.

More
6 years 1 month ago #211406 by Gordon

Spectralis wrote: Hi Gordon, the FAQ is still not working. I'm logged in but when I try to open a FAQ I'm directed to the subscription page. Not sure if this problem is affecting others.

The problem appears to be more difficult to resolve than we first thought, what information are you looking for?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• rayisfun@hotmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #211437 by rayisfun@hotmail.com
Replied by rayisfun@hotmail.com on topic Can't Access FAQ Info
I wanted to read the FAQ about contacting my MP in case I need to in the future.

More
6 years 1 month ago #211446 by Gordon

Spectralis wrote: I wanted to read the FAQ about contacting my MP in case I need to in the future.

You should be able to access the FAQs via the Frequently Asked Questions sticky at the top of the forum.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.