× Members

Can someone please direct me to help

More
6 years 2 months ago #210654 by Zara
Hi. I have to fill out a pip review form and I'm finding it hard to navigate the site on my mobile device. Last time I used this site there were pretty much a step by step guide to help with each question. I've never had a pip review form before so I'm really lost and worried. I've read the info about when it's to be back etc but I can't find anything that tells me exactly what they need for each question and how best to fill it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Can someone please direct me to help
Zara

There is a section in the PIP Claim guide that covers the AR1 Review form. The criteria that you are being assessed against is the same as when you made your original claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zara

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.