× Members

Pip test

More
6 years 4 months ago #210878 by sweetpea
Pip test was created by sweetpea
I had my pip test 2 days ago. When the HP tested my muscle strength she didn't apply any pressure. I was asked to sit on the bench & push my lower leg up againste her hand but there was nothing to push against so I'm guessing she'll say I lied about having weak muscles. I wanted to question her about not applying any force but I didn't have the courage.She also asked how many times I'd been out in the last 2 weeks & I told her twice but she clearly didn't believe me & kept on saying she needed more info. By the end of the interview I was in tears because I felt she was hounding me. Then she was all smiles & sympathy. I'm expecting to be refused both care & mobility & I don't think she was fair. I'll have to wait & see but I'm expecting to have to appeal. More stress & worry......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #210921 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip test
sweetpea

You can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim, a Decision should take 2-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sweetpea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid