× Members

Face to Face PIP Home Appointment

More
6 years 2 months ago #210961 by Stephen
Face to Face PIP Home Appointment was created by Stephen
Can anyone help me ? I have received notification of a face to face to be carried out at my home.Does this suggest that they do not believe my symptoms and are already thinking of not giving me full motability ? Is it worse to go to an Assessment Centre rather than have a home visit?
I would truly appreciate any help on this matter as I am a bag of nerves?
Many thanks
Stephen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #210970 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to Face PIP Home Appointment
Stephen

It's an acceptance that your conditions would make it difficult to attend at their offices, it does not mean that they have made any decision on your mobility, good or bad.

Our PIP Claim guide explains the assessment process and the questions you are likely to be asked.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen

More
6 years 2 months ago #210977 by Stephen
Replied by Stephen on topic Face to Face PIP Home Appointment
Thank You so much Gordon
Stephen

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.