× Members

INCAPACITY BENEFIT CLAIMENTS

More
6 years 5 months ago #211054 by tinytim
INCAPACITY BENEFIT CLAIMENTS was created by tinytim
Hi does anyone know how many incapacity benefit claiments have still not been assessed for esa in uk as i cannot seem to find any info on the net.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211066 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic INCAPACITY BENEFIT CLAIMENTS

tinytim wrote: Hi does anyone know how many incapacity benefit claiments have still not been assessed for esa in uk as i cannot seem to find any info on the net.

The DWP seem to think that they have complete the project but I am aware of IB claimants who have not been moved to ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinytim

More
6 years 5 months ago #211108 by tinytim
Replied by tinytim on topic INCAPACITY BENEFIT CLAIMENTS
Many thanks Gordon i wonder if they would tell you under data protection act.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211127 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic INCAPACITY BENEFIT CLAIMENTS

tinytim wrote: Many thanks Gordon i wonder if they would tell you under data protection act.

Feel free to make a Freedom of Information request. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinytim

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.