× Members

PIP Evidence for Appeal.Video Evidence.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211096 by Paul H.
At the moment I am collecting evidence for my Appeal.I have a lot of problems describing my seizures.I have found some videos which are just like my experiences and would like to use these as evidence.These are mostly for the problems of planning a journey and following a journey.Can we download them and give a memory stick with the video evidence to the Tribunal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211115 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Evidence for Appeal.Video Evidence.
Paul

It's your appeal but do not expect too much from these videos, it's possible that the panel will not view them, they don't usually have video equipment at the venues and as the videos are not about you directly they may consider them as not relevant to your appeal.

There will be a doctor on the panel who should have a good understanding of seizures.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.