× Members

Enhanced Care & Enhanced Mobility for OnGoing Peri

More
6 years 2 months ago #211144 by blackpatch
Just rang up the SSA(Social Security Agency) (NI) ref my pip decision. Brilliant news Enhanced Rate for both Care and Mobility for an ongoing period. I was so worried these last two months since I completed the PIP pack.I didnt have a face-face interview, but instead had a paper based review.Id been drinking a litre of Gin per day I was that worried about changing over from lifetime award of DLA (High Care/Low Mobility), to PIP. All I did was carefully visit the Members Area and print out the extracts. I then changed the text into the third person. I am ever so grateful to this site for all the help and advice. After I celebrate my victory thats me on a diet to try and lose half of the 25 stone I already weigh.All I have to worry about now is my ESA. The forms have just been sent off on Friday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #211163 by Gordon
blackpatch

That's brilliant news, well done.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.