× Members

3rd Tier Judge Has Passed My Appeal Back To 1st

More
6 years 5 months ago #211145 by Maria
Why do you think my PIP appeal which had reached the 3rd tier Judge who has since passed it back to the 1st tier Judge mean? Is this a good sign? I was thinking that maybe the 3rd tier Judge felt it should never have been allowed to get to him/her?? I used to be on the enhanced care component, however after being assessed by Capita back in Nov 2016 I had been placed on the low/standard rate. I would appreciate any feedback - Thank you. Angelglow53

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211164 by Gordon
Maria

You do not supply any history to your claim so it is very difficult to offer advice.

Will this first tier hearing be the first one that you have had in regard your appeal? If it is then without more information I can't comment on why, what you describe as a 3rd tier Judge, would be looking at your appeal.

If you have already had one hearing which found against you and you then appealed to the Upper Tier on a matter of Law, then it would be standard practice to refer you back to the First Tier for another appeal to be held.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid