× Members

UC NATIONAL ROLL-OUT DATES

More
6 years 4 months ago #211176 by Nearlydan
UC NATIONAL ROLL-OUT DATES was created by Nearlydan
I don’t know whether this information is widely known, but as I hadn’t noticed anything about it in the newsletter thought I’d mention it here...
It would appear that some the dates made available via this website last year for the National roll-out of UC have been pushed back. I just read on the TURN2US website that my own area has changed from May 2018 to September 2018. I don’t know where they got their dates from or how accurate their info is, but if it is correct it would seem likely that this could be duplicated in any number of locations up and down the country. Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211179 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC NATIONAL ROLL-OUT DATES
Nearlydan

I think that the DWP have finally realised that testing a system using single people who are only claiming Housing Benefit is a world away from families claiming multiple benefits and processes that might have worked for the former are not going to come close to working for the latter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #211260 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic UC NATIONAL ROLL-OUT DATES
Unnoticed that it had been delayed for people transferring from tax credits, may not be till 2022. Interesting to think that may be after the next election.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211323 by Buttons
Replied by Buttons on topic UC NATIONAL ROLL-OUT DATES
Does anyone know when the roll out in central Scotland ?

More
6 years 4 months ago #211361 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC NATIONAL ROLL-OUT DATES

Evelyn Snedden wrote: Does anyone know when the roll out in central Scotland ?

www.cpag.org.uk/sites/default/files/CPAG...e-JCP-Nov-2017_0.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buttons

More
6 years 4 months ago #211393 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic UC NATIONAL ROLL-OUT DATES
I notice it says when claiming you need to go to an interview at the job centre within ten days. Wonder how that would work for people in the ESA support group, thought they weren't supposed to be called for interviews etc.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.