× Members

How to fill in a pip2 form

More
6 years 5 months ago #211178 by Neil
How to fill in a pip2 form was created by Neil
Hi can anyone help me.I have previously had pip at enhanced rate for both.I received this due to a life expectancy of less than 12 months.Also i was given a DS1500. My GP wouldn't issue me with another one so i find myself with this daunting task of filling in this PIP2 form.Can you help me and please guide me through please......Many thanks Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211180 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How to fill in a pip2 form
N

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Start by having a look at our PIP Claim guide

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

and if you have any questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.