× Members

ESA contrib-based, SDP + defnition of 'single'

More
6 years 5 months ago #211263 by magpiejoe08
pip assessor too nice was created by magpiejoe08
hello went for my pip medical assessment yesterday , it was held in a fitness club owned by Duncan ballantyne. the assessor was exceptionally polite, and couldn't have been nicer. so why do I feel uneasy about it. is there a catch? given that most claiments find the assessors surly, rude, and unhelpful. or is it just my imagination?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #211283 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assessor too nice
magpiejoe

I have had to move your post as you posted in someone else's topic!

The majority of assessors are courteous and professional, I see no obvious reason to be worried.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 5 months ago #211291 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic pip assessor too nice
thank you Gordon, I must have been taking too much notice of the newspapers. but why have the medical in a fitness club, full of fit people? (very strange)

More
6 years 5 months ago #211296 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assessor too nice

magpiejoe08 wrote: thank you Gordon, I must have been taking too much notice of the newspapers. but why have the medical in a fitness club, full of fit people? (very strange)

It's Probably cheaper than hiring their own building. Profit = Income - costs

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid