× Members

Lost ESA form - DWP & ATOS not sure what's happeni

More
6 years 4 months ago #211398 by Grace
Hello, it's my first time on here. I have been in the ESA Support Group for almost 3 years, was meant to be reviewed after 2. t

Telling them I got Sciatica recently, I was sent a reassessment ESA 50. I was late doing it as I have other conditions and was very poorly. My parents sent it via recorded delivery, which says it's still in the system. However, it is lost.

I am really worried, no one knows what's going on. I only have screenshots of the form but trying to email them, they're stuck in my outbox.

ATOS have received my medical evidence by email.

Just looking for some pointers, as I'm now worried - I've been told it won't go against me, but how could a form get lost when it was sent recorded? I've been ill enough without all this added worry.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211412 by Gordon
Grace

Is it accepted that the form has been received and then lost, or are they saying it has not been received at all?

If the latter then you need to take immediate action or you risk your claim being closed for failing to return it.

You can download a copy of the ESA50

www.gov.uk/government/publications/capab...r-work-questionnaire

Complete it using your pictures of the form and send it to the same address as the original form. I would use a tracked post so that you have proof of delivery.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #211414 by Grace
Thank you so much.

It was sent recorded delivery and no one knows where it has gone, it hasn't even been signed for! According to Royal Mail, it's still being processed over 2 weeks later.

So, I have sent my screenshots over to the CDUK email address for ATOS and they said they'll be forwarded to Birmingham.

It's hard to get to a library to print...no one lives closeby to help. But I will try so that I can post as well.

Thank you, Gordon.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211415 by Grace
PS. It would be agony for me to fill in again owing to my conditions...pain, fatigue, everything. Hope they accept this emailed one.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211428 by Gordon
Grace

If CHDA/Maximus/HAAS are happy to accept the photos as a replacement for the ESA50 then you do not need to send in another one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.