× Members

More information letter.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211404 by Paul
More information letter. was created by Paul
I today received a letter informing me the DWP have asked my healthcare professionals for more information. Can you offer any advice as to whether this is a good thing or not and how long this usually takes? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211425 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic More information letter.

Paul wrote: I today received a letter informing me the DWP have asked my healthcare professionals for more information. Can you offer any advice as to whether this is a good thing or not and how long this usually takes? Thanks.

It should be a good thing but may not be. I'm afraid GPs are very poor at dealing with these requests, many do not even reply and even when they do, only minimum information is supplied.

I would contact your GP Practice to confirm that they have received the request and offer to attend so that the Doctor can ask you questions about your problems so that they can complete the form in as much detail as possible.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.