× Members

Assessment Report

More
6 years 4 months ago #211439 by BPWagstaff
Assessment Report was created by BPWagstaff
Dear Gordon,
Having had our assessment last week , can I ask whether the HP assessor sends the report to Capita first or straight to the DWP?
We rang the DWP today to request a copy of the report, but the report is not available yet.
We did send the request in writing also to back up the request.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211448 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment Report

baza756 wrote: Dear Gordon,
Having had our assessment last week , can I ask whether the HP assessor sends the report to Capita first or straight to the DWP?
We rang the DWP today to request a copy of the report, but the report is not available yet.
We did send the request in writing also to back up the request.

Regards

The assessors files the report with the Assessment Provider and then they submit it to the DWP. I would expect it to be with the DWP after a couple of days on most occasions.

Check with Capita as to whether they have sent the report, they audit a certain percentage of reports so this could be the reason for a delay and of course new assessors have their reports checked by a more senior assessor.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #211456 by BPWagstaff
Replied by BPWagstaff on topic Assessment Report
Hello gordon,
Thanks for your help and clarity on this.
Will check with capita but pleased we followed the call up in writing.
We will comment when we know more on this strange unpredictable process.
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid