× Members

I requested home visit following a mid term review

More
6 years 4 months ago #211467 by Psquared
Hi
A friend of mine who is on standard rate mobility/care for pip recieved the usual pip mid term review questionnaire (i.e. Is your your condition worse better no change.
She filled it in and as it happens she has actually got a bit worse. Today she got. A letter saying they need more information and have arranged a home visit.

Has anyone heard of this before. I.e. An unrequested home visit for a mid term review?
Thanks in advance for any light you can throw on this matter. Needless to say she is really worried about having an unrequested home visit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211490 by Gordon
Psquared

There is nothing unusual with this, a home assessment being offered is simply an acceptance by the Assessment Provider that the claimant would have difficulties attending at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.