× Members

pip MR

More
6 years 4 months ago #211476 by deb
pip MR was created by deb
Hi its over 8 weeks that ive waited for my mandatory reconsideration, ive called several times explaining my situation and the last guy i spoke to i explained ive put in a 12 page appeal and the assesor told absolute lies, he was very understanding and told me twice over the phone he was ashamed to work for such a company ! he told me a new lady in his department was dealing with it, he went off to find her and her reply was oh i should really be getting on with that ive put it to one side ! ive contacted them again and ive been told its now gone to a QA manager for a second opinion as the assesor needs help and a second opinion, can i please ask what a QA manager is please ? ive also explained that if i have to go to court through tribunal for a second time after winning my first appeal 2 years ago that this time il be writting to the judge and asking for the origional assessor to be brought to court and swear on oath.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211494 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip MR
Deb

It sounds as if the Decision Maker has requested additional information from the assessor, this could easily cause a delay to the MR process of a couple of weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid