× Members

F2 F Good signs ??

More
6 years 4 months ago #211505 by Peter
F2 F Good signs ?? was created by Peter
I had my F2 F today, the lady was Ok not over friendly but definately not hostile. On my form I state that I have to have my main meal cooked for me as due to bi polar and short attention span I cannot do it. She took notes of all this, but at no time did she say ' could you cook a meal if somebody helped you ?" Similarly when I told her about my psychological problems with washing, toileting & dressing she just typed away. She asked if I knew why I had issues, which I told her were down to my condition, but she did not say ' could you do so and so etc '

We came round to going out and I told her that I dont go out now, dont like meeting people could not go to a party or a group. She asked nothing about planning or following routes which are in the mobility section, but just wanted to know why I didnt want to go out, which I explained. Do these sound like good indicators of the required number of points ?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #211512 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic F2 F Good signs ??
Peter

You will have to forgive me but I long ago stopped trying to predict points or results from how the assessment went. You should be able to request a copy of the assessment report at the end of the week by contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Decisions are taking 2-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.