× Members

Descriptor Choices for PIP mobility

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #212969 by AliceB
Descriptor Choices for PIP mobility was created by AliceB
Hi, I realise that this info may be given somewhere on the site but I cannot find it. Does anyone know the possible descriptor choices for PIP mobility? Specifically the wording of the choices that say cannot follow a journey alone whether the place or route is familiar or not or the people are familiar or not?
I'm in the process of requesting a paper tribunal because I cannot travel due to MH and I need to include which descriptor choice I believe should have been given.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #213010 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Descriptor Choices for PIP mobility

AliceB wrote: Hi, I realise that this info may be given somewhere on the site but I cannot find it. Does anyone know the possible descriptor choices for PIP mobility? Specifically the wording of the choices that say cannot follow a journey alone whether the place or route is familiar or not or the people are familiar or not?
I'm in the process of requesting a paper tribunal because I cannot travel due to MH and I need to include which descriptor choice I believe should have been given.

Regards

It's in the PIP Claim guide

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris