× Members

depression

More
5 years 11 months ago #212978 by Gail
depression was created by Gail
hi still not heard from pip for my appeal , 7 months ive now been waiting , i phoned a while ago was told there was a que would take 32-34 weeks to be seen , i now have depression kicking in really bad this time my job is becoming too hard , and my days off havent got the energy to do nothing the system stinks
if im refused my pip appeal can i reclaim straight away from square one again or do i have to wait so long

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #213022 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic depression

Gail wrote: hi still not heard from pip for my appeal , 7 months ive now been waiting , i phoned a while ago was told there was a que would take 32-34 weeks to be seen , i now have depression kicking in really bad this time my job is becoming too hard , and my days off havent got the energy to do nothing the system stinks
if im refused my pip appeal can i reclaim straight away from square one again or do i have to wait so long

There is no waiting time for you to make a new claim for PIP, you could do so the day after your appeal hearing if the Decision in not to award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris