× Members

PIP ASSESSMENT

More
6 years 3 months ago #213521 by Stewart
PIP ASSESSMENT was created by Stewart
Attended PIP assessment on 18 May 2018 the assessment centre did not receive copy of my assessment until 31 May 2018. I queried was this normal and I was told it could take as long as this. I am worried that there is something wrong. I know that the assessor did say to be that they did not know anything about my condition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #213531 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP ASSESSMENT

Stewart wrote: Attended PIP assessment on 18 May 2018 the assessment centre did not receive copy of my assessment until 31 May 2018. I queried was this normal and I was told it could take as long as this. I am worried that there is something wrong. I know that the assessor did say to be that they did not know anything about my condition.

It's possible that the report was audited, selection for this process are random. I would not read anything into the delay, sometimes it just takes longer for the report to be received.

You can request a copy of the report by contacting the DWP office dealing with you claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid