× Members

DLA Motability

More
5 years 11 months ago #213705 by ejay1001
DLA Motability was created by ejay1001
Good evening,
My wife was recently transferred over from an indefinite DLA award of High rate mobility to Low rate PIP, I have put in for a Mandatory reconsideration and was wondering if you could advise please regarding the transitional package of £2000 from motability, If my wife is successful and gets her award changed to Higher rate PIP before the car is handed back would she still receive the £2000?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #213746 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA Motability

ejay1001 wrote: Good evening,
My wife was recently transferred over from an indefinite DLA award of High rate mobility to Low rate PIP, I have put in for a Mandatory reconsideration and was wondering if you could advise please regarding the transitional package of £2000 from motability, If my wife is successful and gets her award changed to Higher rate PIP before the car is handed back would she still receive the £2000?

The simple answer is for you to contact Motability as they are the ones that make the decision on this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ejay1001

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris