× Members

Photographs not being allowed with PIP2 applicatio

More
6 years 2 months ago #214165 by Bobajob
Welcome back Gordon, hope life is good for you.
So sent my PIP2 back along with accompanying evidence which included some photos of bruising following falls etc, however a few days later i got a letter from DWP stating cannot submit photos as application is paper based only, well they are on paper albeit photographic paper ok being funny there but seriously if you are trying to make an informed decision how can you ignore photographic accompanying evidence?
Are photo's allowed or can they only be used in interview or are they out of the question all together?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #214187 by Gordon
Bobajob

There is no reason why a claimant cannot include photographs as part of their evidence but there are problems, especially for transitory injuries such as bruising and that is verifying that they are recent and they are the result of a fall.

On this basis I would not expect them to hold mush weight with the assessor or a DWP Decision Maker.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobajob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid