× Members

Evidence

More
6 years 2 months ago #214453 by Lou101
Evidence was created by Lou101
Hi, I am about to send off my claim form for PIP (transferring from DLA to PIP).

Today I visited my GP surgery to get a summary health record believing it would list my conditions, but it doesn't. It lists a few things but not all and not the conditions I have listed on my PIP form, nothing about my frozen shoulder or arthritis for example. I have not seen a hospital consultant for a few years and the conditions I have aren't curable. So I have no real evidence.

Is it therefore best to abandon my claim and not bother? I am currently on high rate mobility and low rate care DLA. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #214485 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Evidence
Lou

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Send your form in as planned.

First, it is not a requirement for a claimant to have a diagnosis although it usually helps.

Check your medical records at your GP surgery, your Consultants should have written to your GP about your diagnoses , you can then send these letters to the DWP separately.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lou101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid