× Members

Night time face to face assessment, please help

More
5 years 11 months ago #214583 by samhem
Hi,

Please can you help me?

I am really worrying about a face to face assessment that I am having to have for my ESA on Monday 23 July. They have sent me an 'arrangement' not an 'appointment' and it says...
An arrangement has been made for you to have an assessment in you own home on: Monday 23 July. They will arrive between 17:00 - 19:00.

Is it usual for them to do night time 'arrangements' ? I'm now also worrying that if they don't turn up and do what other people have been saying,... pretend to knock at your door and say no one was in, describe your house etc. The office will be closed by 7pm and I wont even be able to ring them.

Thank you for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #214594 by Gordon
Sam

It is rare for Maximus to offer a home assessment so the first thing you should take away from the appointment is that they obviously accept that you would have significant problems attending at their offices.

We have not seen a report of a Maximus assessor failing to attend an assessment so I would hope that you will have nothing to be concerned about on the day.

The ESA Claim guides have sections on the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

Best of luck.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: samhem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.