× Members

PIP review form has arrived...oh joy

More
5 years 11 months ago #215094 by raindaisy
PIP review form has arrived...oh joy was created by raindaisy
Hi

My PIP award ends in August 2019, it was a marathon mission to get the right result last time. so as expected , the review is short version , arrived a week ago , Ive only just opened it.
I have FMS and CFS and since May 2017 a fresh referral back to rheumatoloist due increased symptoms has confirmed a combination of arthritis, erosive and inflammatory, all joints , which would explain a deterioration in mobility etc. I do have a copy of my last claim form , and i put alot effort into it , using the guides, and I also has a f2f assessment. I would very much like to just tick the boxes and send it back, practically naked if to like...im thinking..even with all the effort and stress , the out come is the same ...f2f, 0 pionts etc etc. ??
would you agree? i used to guides last time , is there advice on completing the review form? theres not alot of room on it for reasonable answers. what be your advice ?
alternatively, ... beam me up Scotty . TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #215114 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP review form has arrived...oh joy
raindaisy

I'm sorry but I can't tell you what to write or not on your renewal form, it would require me to have a far greater understanding of your claim than could be achieved in the forum.

We have seen member be very successful by only ticking "no change" and other less so. Remember the review will also be looking at your previous claim form, normally your PIP2, so how well does this represent your current problems?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.