× Members

Preparing Food: Can cook but can’t shop for food

More
6 years 2 months ago #215213 by JojoMuggins
If you can’t shop for the food you can or can’t prepare/cook is this relevant to mention in the PIP questions about preparing and cooking food?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215246 by Gordon

Jojo wrote: If you can’t shop for the food you can or can’t prepare/cook is this relevant to mention in the PIP questions about preparing and cooking food?

I would mention it as it may be relevant to other activities, for example Moving Around and Going Out but you won't score points for this and Preparing Food as it is not considered.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #215293 by JojoMuggins
Replied by JojoMuggins on topic Preparing Food: Can cook but can’t shop for food
Thank you.
If I mention it in preparing food will it get considered by then in answer to another question or are they pedantic about where you present information?

More
6 years 2 months ago #215299 by Gordon

Jojo wrote: Thank you.
If I mention it in preparing food will it get considered by then in answer to another question or are they pedantic about where you present information?

My advice would be to include information wherever it is needed even if this means that you end up duplicating it. Assessors and Decision Makers lack imagination when reviewing the forms and may not make the leap from Preparing Food to problems with Going Out

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JojoMuggins

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.