× Members

pip MR lost ..Do i go tribunal?

More
6 years 2 months ago #215263 by tracydh21
pip MR lost ..Do i go tribunal? was created by tracydh21
hi all
I lost my pip MR so still getting low mobility and no daily living.I have constant anxiety and depression,i get breathless wheezing but im under the hospital for testing ..i have recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritus but that was not on my claim form.
im so confused and dont want to face tribunal as i get really anxious when in front of people,im considering doing a paper based appeal as makes me too ill..any suggestions please ?? HELP!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215269 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip MR lost ..Do i go tribunal?
Tracy

You can request a Paper hearing that you do not need to attend, it's an option on the SSCS1, be aware that these tend not to be as successful as appeals you attend but if your going to the hearing would argue against your meeting some of the criteria then you should stick with the Paper hearing.

Also, as the hearings are scheduled as they can be you will need to make sure that any submission that you create for the appeal is with the Tribunal Service no later than one month from the letter accompanying the DWP's submission which you will receive a copy of.

The PIP Appeal guide has links to the SSCS1 form that you will need to complete and the Submissions guide has a complete example that you can use to help you fill it in, you do not need to provide detailed reasons at this stage for your request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.