× Members

Pip tribunal with different panel

More
6 years 2 months ago #215272 by sarahloe
Pip tribunal with different panel was created by sarahloe
My pip tribunal was today after an unsuccessful medical assessment in December ‘17
After having to sit for 20 minutes in the waiting room with a DWP representative sitting flicking through my records for all to see.. I was called in and only got as far as sitting down when asked to leave again.
Something to do with they had forgotten to look at my medical??
I wasn’t really listening as I was in the minute of a panic attack.
5 minutes later in we went to be told they were asking for an adjournment as one of the panel had previously had contact with me through work.
I’d been in such a state I never even noticed.
So I have to wait again for another few months for new date.
My question is do any notes made by the panel get passed over or are they destroyed?
I had been working legally under permitted work but only my manager knew no other work colleagues did. Could she make comments about me which could affect my appeal?
It’s been about 3 years since I dealt with her and my claim is only from October ’17.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215283 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip tribunal with different panel
bluemoon

It will be a new panel and they will start from fresh so there will no notes passed, only the information that has been submitted as part of the appeal.

How would your manager know about the appeal? However, your working may have an effect on your appeal as the panel will want to understand how you manage this and still have problems with completing the PIP activities.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #215306 by sarahloe
Replied by sarahloe on topic Pip tribunal with different panel
Thanks for the reply Gordon.

Sorry I wasn't clear.. I haven't worked for over 3 years but had previously been trying to return to my old job under permitted employment but suffered a break down which led to my current issues for which I then got awarded DLA.

The panel member worked for another company who i dealt with now and again and it was her comments i was worried about.

I think its just me panicing about going to tribunal again as one of the points on my F2F i'm fighting is that the HP commented that i'm educated and used to work in a management role so i couldn't now have mental health issues.

Bluemoon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.