× Members

PIp

More
6 years 2 months ago #215273 by Barry Rosoman
PIp was created by Barry Rosoman
Hi.. I have filled in and posted my pip form. Now waiting.
My question is. I have moved address in the last month and I need to change Doctors.
Do you think it’s advisable to stay at my present Doctors until I hear from the DWP?
Or get a new one now?
There is about an 80mile difference between the two addresses.
I have given my new address on the pip form..
Once I advise my Doctors surgery of my change of address.. I expect them to tell me to get a new doctor.
I have been with my present doctor for over 20 years.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215284 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIp
B

I don't think it is your choice, your old GP may no longer be willing to support you now that you are no longer in their catchment area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #215308 by Rebecca
Replied by Rebecca on topic PIp
Just to say that even though I moved out of the catchment area, my doctors were fine with me staying with them as I had been a patient with them for many years. I think it may depend on the doctors surgery.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.