× Members

Atos (IAS) Recording PIP

More
6 years 2 months ago #215291 by stu2012
Atos (IAS) Recording PIP was created by stu2012
Would a Bush Portable Walkman radio cassette player/recorder be suitable if I bought 2 of these to record PIP as these seem to be the cheapest I can find on ebay. I'm still in the process of completing my claim form but am planning to buy these ready, as it seems most people have a face to face.
Thanks
Stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215298 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Atos (IAS) Recording PIP

stu2012 wrote: Would a Bush Portable Walkman radio cassette player/recorder be suitable if I bought 2 of these to record PIP as these seem to be the cheapest I can find on ebay. I'm still in the process of completing my claim form but am planning to buy these ready, as it seems most people have a face to face.
Thanks
Stuart

As long as they record, they can so so for more than hour and the microphone will pick up a conversation from several metres away then they will be fine.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: stu2012

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.