× Members

Paper based assessment

More
6 years 2 months ago #215332 by Tracy Watson
Paper based assessment was created by Tracy Watson
Hi I sent my daughters pip forms off 2 weeks ago and requested a paper based assessment due to her high levels of anxiety and worried about her having a f2f. I didn't in a million years think they would go ahead without a f2f after reading all the stories on here. I thought they may have put her through at best on a home visit.

I rang today to see if they had received our forms. I was shocked for them to say they had received them, everything was scanned on and it had been processed on a paper based assessment!!! They said the report had been done but wasn't back with actual results and I should hear in approx. 2 weeks time.

I am bowled over. I know how long this process can take. I am worried if they have done it so quickly it isn't good news.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215335 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper based assessment
Tracy

A Paper-Based Review is usually a good thing, you should be able to request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP again.

The Decision may be slightly longer than you were told due to summer holidays.

I would not worry about the timescales, most members significantly overestimate the time it takes for the actual process to happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tracy Watson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid