× Members

PIPS Mandatory Reviw

More
6 years 2 months ago #215524 by LITTLEBAY
PIPS Mandatory Reviw was created by LITTLEBAY
Hi
Awaiting A PIPS result.Medical went very poorly.

When I receive the decision Can I ask for a mandatory review...simply by saying the assessment was incorrectly assessed? And then let the process grind along.

PS Coold not see new Topic Button

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #215526 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIPS Mandatory Reviw
Samson

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in others topics, as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

Yes, you can request an MR but I would not expect any success if you just say that the assessment is flawed. You really need to explain why and reference it back to your own testimony and evidence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215583 by LITTLEBAY
Replied by LITTLEBAY on topic PIPS Mandatory Reviw
Thank You. I had no where else to turn for advice.

Been six months in flat dealing with ESA and PIPS stuff. My GP has now diagnosed depression and more physiotherapy needed. Impossible to keep all of this going.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215618 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIPS Mandatory Reviw
Samson

We are starting to see the effects of Summer Holidays delaying Decisions so we are now quoting 2-6 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid