× Members

ESA medical

More
6 years 1 month ago #215578 by Unlucky left leg
ESA medical was created by Unlucky left leg
Hello, I had an ESA medical about 3 weeks ago. I wonder if you could give me the number of the assessment report I should ask for, in case I lose my ESA or I am placed in the wrag group? So I can read it, to get ready for my MR, if needed. Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215615 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical

Unlucky left leg wrote: Hello, I had an ESA medical about 3 weeks ago. I wonder if you could give me the number of the assessment report I should ask for, in case I lose my ESA or I am placed in the wrag group? So I can read it, to get ready for my MR, if needed. Thank you very much.

Asking for the assessment report should be sufficient however the reference number is an ESA85.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unlucky left leg

More
6 years 1 month ago #215616 by Gordon

Unlucky left leg wrote: Hello, I had an ESA medical about 3 weeks ago. I wonder if you could give me the number of the assessment report I should ask for, in case I lose my ESA or I am placed in the wrag group? So I can read it, to get ready for my MR, if needed. Thank you very much.

Asking for the assessment report should be sufficient however the reference number is an ESA85.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215875 by Unlucky left leg
Replied by Unlucky left leg on topic ESA medical
Didn’t get chance to call them, letter came on Wednesday, saying I was still in the support group. Thanks for your help Gordon you are a great man. It never says how long till next esa 50 will arrive, is there anyway of finding this out? Thanks

More
6 years 1 month ago #215887 by Gordon

Unlucky left leg wrote: Didn’t get chance to call them, letter came on Wednesday, saying I was still in the support group. Thanks for your help Gordon you are a great man. It never says how long till next esa 50 will arrive, is there anyway of finding this out? Thanks

That's brilliant news, well done.

The reassessment date is the prognosis from the ESA85, it will also be recorded on the ESA computer system, so contact the office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

tags: @RESULT @ESA

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.