× Members

Cfs sufferer for 8 years now claiming esa /pip

More
6 years 1 month ago #215586 by Renie
I have cfs/me and after 8 years of managing to work part time with a few relapses which resulted in 6 months off work sick and phased returns i am unable to work at all due to this illness. I have been ill with severe symptoms. since january with no improvement.This has caused finance problems which cause anxiety and in turn increase illness. I have to apply for esa and have a work capability assessment due. I am still employed , being with mu current employer for 15 years. My emplyer has niw suggested my emoloyment may be terminated through capability route. They have been extremly supportive over the years of my illness. I have had various ammendments to shift, patterns, altered duties and hours and allowed to yse annual leave monthly to increase my rest days. Howeveri have struggled to cope ans niw have had no improvement in my relapse infact my helth is at its worst ever. I nees some advice as to what lies ahead and what i may be entitled too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215620 by Gordon
I

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

We can help with your ESA claim, have a look at our ESA Claim guides

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

but cannot advise on your employment situation, get union advice if it is available or speak your local CAB they should have staff with experience in this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Renie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid