× Members

Letter from Dfc having all information

More
6 years 1 month ago #215667 by Jen
Hi. I was wondering if I could some advice. I’ve had my f2f sent in my medical records to speed things up. Pip have written to my doctor to confirm my illness and now it effects me. I got a letter today saying they now have all the information to make a decision and there was no need to contact them. I’m just wondering is this normal and is it a good or bad or normal process when going through a first time pip process? I also noticed they list other benefits that could be available to me on the back!! I thought it was odd they would tell me about these when the letter they sent me wasn’t about how much they would actually be awarding me. I’m new to all this so I’m just not sure what is normal or not.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215677 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Letter from Dfc having all information
Jen

Paper Based Reviews are rare but not that uncommon and are usually a good thing. I would expect you to hear in 2-4 weeks.

You may be entitled to other benefits, ESA is an obvious example if you are unable to work due to your conditions.

You can put your information into one of the online benefit calculators to see what you might also be entitled to.

www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215713 by Jen
Replied by Jen on topic Letter from Dfc having all information
Thank you for your reply! I’m just so confused at times but found your website so much help. I’m just hoping it’s good news but I can always appeal. Thanks again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid