× Members

Esa medical

More
6 years 1 month ago #215729 by Sioux50
Esa medical was created by Sioux50
Hi to all..I had an esa medical today..They kept me waiting for nearly an hour Evan though I was clearly in distress and pain ..so much so Bihar too get myself out of the situation ..I tried so hard to keep it together but I could not finish the interview i am concerned now that my claim won't count what can I do ???!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerrygold50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215743 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa medical

Sioux wrote: Hi to all..I had an esa medical today..They kept me waiting for nearly an hour Evan though I was clearly in distress and pain ..so much so Bihar too get myself out of the situation ..I tried so hard to keep it together but I could not finish the interview i am concerned now that my claim won't count what can I do ???!

Did you leave before the assessment took place or during the assessment?

Did you sign in at the reception area?

I'm afraid it will depend on how Maximus deal with this, providing this was your first appointment then they can still offer a second one, I would contact them to see if you can find out what they are going to do.

If it was your second appointment or you left before the assessment started, then there is a good chance that they will return your file to the DWP and they will have to decide whether to send it back for assessment again, they will write to you about your reasons for not attending.

It is possible that your claim will be closed. This is an appealable Decision but you will not be entitled to any ESA until the matter is resolved.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid