× Members

A few questions

More
6 years 1 month ago #215794 by C
A few questions was created by C
Hi I have a few questions

1) I filled in the forms time ago by myself but I have forgotten what I put down. This year the council are helping me fill in my review form. Does the dwp not like other people helping out with forms and will it make a difference as they can say you got someine to fill itit so you can engage with people even through I find it very hard toto mix eith people.

2) all my medicle conditions are the same and affecting me the same however im now on coodal (codeine) for my back pain and headaches and im awaiting assessment for aspergers/asd. As I got a letter saying possible aspgers awaiting assement does the dwp take that into account like awaiting assessment to know fully why I have theses problems

3) if I can engage ok with older people and some fsmily memebers ok but struggle with people my age as of years of bullying abd I find it very distressing with people in my age group and younger abd a bit older does that count as points

4) is learning problems counted as a disability

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #215808 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A few questions
C

1. There should be no issue with you having someone complete the form for you but you should explain why this has been necessary on the form, so they do not think that you completed it on your own.

2. It depends on how you are describing your problems and how the impact on your completing the PIP activities, your limitations exist whether you have a diagnosis or not, so not having one will not adversely impact on your claim but I don't think your waiting for one will help, they can;t consider thing that are not fact.

3. I would make sure that you understand the criteria for Communicating and Mixing with Others. The engagement must be in a social situation, so make sure that you only refer to this, other than that, all you can do is explain your problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215828 by C
Replied by C on topic A few questions
So as long as problems remain.the same its all hood. Apart from being told I may have aspergers nothing really change. But the asoergers really explain it all.

Im getting someone to help me fill it in as it to stressfulll
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.