× Members

esa medical

More
6 years 1 month ago #215795 by mrs p gibbon
esa medical was created by mrs p gibbon
i recently had a ESA medical and they took my blood pressure.Can any one tell me why they would do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215809 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical

mrs p gibbon wrote: i recently had a ESA medical and they took my blood pressure.Can any one tell me why they would do this.

Do you have Angina, high blood pressure or a similar condition?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215831 by chris
Replied by chris on topic esa medical
The things they do or indeed ask you to do relate to what conditions or illnesses you have disclosed to them. For example I have hypertension and asthma so they took my blood pressure and gave me a peak flow test at my last assessment.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215844 by mrs p gibbon
Replied by mrs p gibbon on topic esa medical
no i have never had a problem blood pressure,i found it very strange.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215845 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa medical

mrs p gibbon wrote: no i have never had a problem blood pressure,i found it very strange.

It may just be something that your assessor does as part of their "script".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215846 by mrs p gibbon
Replied by mrs p gibbon on topic esa medical
the illnesses i have are nothing to do with blood pressure that is why i found it strange,but having said that she told me it was very high but i think it was because they were running one and a half hours late and i was very upset by then.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.