× Members

What happens at f2f assessment

More
6 years 1 month ago #215799 by maria
What happens at f2f assessment was created by maria
I have submitted my form to transfer from dla to pip on 20th July and never gave a mobile number. Will i receive a letter saying they have received it even though i sent it next day delivery. just wondering how long it should take before i hear about f2f. What happens at f2f as im starting to panic already? Just to be aware it has cost me a small fortune with copies of form, medical evidence, supporting letter, gp letter(£10) and evidence of postage about £30 in total. Why did my print break just at the time i needed it! Typical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215813 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic What happens at f2f assessment
MAria

The DWP won't acknowledge receipt of the PIP2, if you are concerned then give the DWP office dealing with your claim a call.

There are sections in our PIP Claim guide that cover the assessment and the questions you are likely to be asked.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215843 by maria
Replied by maria on topic What happens at f2f assessment
Thanks for your reply. The attached documents are really useful i think i never really looked any further than completing the form as that was a large task in its self. However your guide has ben really useful and i am sure the attached documents for the f2f will be as useful. One piece of advice i can give claimants is just to take one step at a time as there is so much information to take in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
6 years 1 month ago #215856 by maria
Replied by maria on topic What happens at f2f assessment
Just an update. Paperwork sent on 20th July f2f 20th August so timescales quicker than expected. Ned to read up on the f2f assessment guides. Any tios please.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215872 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic What happens at f2f assessment

maria wrote: Just an update. Paperwork sent on 20th July f2f 20th August so timescales quicker than expected. Ned to read up on the f2f assessment guides. Any tios please.

Just to make sure that you understand the criteria that you are being assessed against and how your limitations map to that criteria.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid