× Members

DLA - PIP Transfer : Payments

More
6 years 1 month ago #215811 by sjwcr
DLA - PIP Transfer : Payments was created by sjwcr
I transferred from DLA to Pip and am having trouble adding up the amounts of benefits now due to me. I seem to have been paid three weeks in arrears and one week in advance for DLA - does anyone know if this is actually correct? I thought benefits were always paid 4 weeks in arrears.
TIA
Sj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215821 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA - PIP Transfer : Payments

sjwcr wrote: I transferred from DLA to Pip and am having trouble adding up the amounts of benefits now due to me. I seem to have been paid three weeks in arrears and one week in advance for DLA - does anyone know if this is actually correct? I thought benefits were always paid 4 weeks in arrears.
TIA
Sj

We don't know why but a number of DLA claimants were paid three weeks in arrears and one week in advance. If you have not already done so, wait until your PIP goes into payment so you have a "clean" DLA payment, your last DLA payment, your first PIP payment and a "clean" PIP payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215823 by sjwcr
Replied by sjwcr on topic DLA - PIP Transfer : Payments
Thanks Gordon, will do.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid