× Members

Reassessment AR1 form

More
6 years 1 month ago #215832 by Phil
Reassessment AR1 form was created by Phil
Hi

Just recieved the PIP reassessment form .
I have a increase of pain now.As I have degenerative spinal arthritis.

Do I treat the form as a new claim form and give all yhe previous evidence..adding the pain increase to my wrists about 1 year ago. I have been awarded standard care with enhanced mobility at the moment.
Some help before taking on the form would really help me please.

Last time had home visit f2f.
Thanks Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215839 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reassessment AR1 form
Phil

The AR1 is intended to be reviewed in conjunction with your last PIP2 and all of the evidence that you attached so you should not need to explain your problems from scratch, however, if you report any change on the form then I would explain this in detail.

Even though the form is much shorter and only ask three questions remember that you are still being assessed against the same criteria and things like reliably and on the majority of days still apply.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215849 by Phil
Replied by Phil on topic Reassessment AR1 form
Could you explain the end bit please.

Reliably ? On most of the days.

I have really complex health needs that really get in the way of my life.
I have prepared to face this reassessmemt. But you suggest that i still refer to the intial for as they cross reference with the ar1 questions. As still being present in my daytoday life. Those being the same over yhe last three years. But the onset of the hand wrist issues i should be more evidential in its effects on each task question asked.
And of course the increase pain .and medication increase and side effects.

Thank you for your speedy response as i only have until the 20th to complete.

Best wishes Phil

More
6 years 1 month ago #215863 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reassessment AR1 form
Phil

You are required by law to be able to complete the PIP activities reliably and on the majority of days. If you cannot do this then you should be classed as being unable to do the activity, this is explained in the PIP Claim guide in the sections on ‘Reliably’ - the most important PIP word and Scoring points when your condition varies.

Referring to your previous form is a good idea if you include content on the AR1.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 1 month ago #215923 by Phil
Replied by Phil on topic Reassessment AR1 form
Great....as I thought just checking.
I kept every single piece if paper from pip2 process. I thought it would come in handy. Thank you Phil

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.