× Members

Sending PIP form to GP

More
6 years 1 month ago #215853 by TracieMW
Sending PIP form to GP was created by TracieMW
Could anyone tell me whether or not they've sent a copy of their completed PIP form to their GP as this has been suggested to me? As I've only ever seen my GP on a few occasions (you can't choose which doctor you want to see at my practice and only find out once you are there!), I don't really see much point as he doesn't really know me and when is he going to have time to read through it?!?! Thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215935 by david
Replied by david on topic Sending PIP form to GP
Hi

Firstly I am not a moderator on this site just a member. I have always kept a copy set of my DLA claim form back and given to my Doctors and the secretary scans it to their system and normally I can collect it a week or so later. But saying that my doctors rarely hear from DLA as I provide so much medical evidence myself from all my consultants letters etc. good luck.

More
6 years 1 month ago #215995 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic Sending PIP form to GP
I printed out all the answers to my ESA50 form and gave a copy to my GP, who said he would have it scanned and put on the system. Whether or not anyone would ever have the time to read it, is a different matter.

More
6 years 1 month ago #216088 by maria
Replied by maria on topic Sending PIP form to GP
I sent my completed pip form and all my evidence plus a copy of all the questions the GP can tick (coppied from this site) to my GP. I dont have any other professional working with me as i have had my disability from birth and nothing more can be done. I rarely see my GP. The GP would not sign them as she said she does not know what I need help with. Only my family and close friends know this as they are the ones who spend most time with me. The omly way she could know is to come and live with me. She did agree to write a letter for a £10 fee. The letter was just really a copy of a hospital consultants report from 3 years ago.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.